Kemmanagundi is categorised as Hill Station / Plantations / Getaways
Photo Courtesy -Yathin S Krishnappa
Reasons to Visit
- Kemmannugundi is a hill station (4500+ ft asl), at 50 kms from Chimkmagalur.
- Kemmannugundi is relatively unexplored and is blessed with waterfalls, mountain streams, and lush vegetation.
- The views around Kemmannugundi are a photographer’s delight. Adventure oriented guests like to explore treks and trails around the area.
- Kemmannugundi is now a well visited off-beat getaway ex-Bangalore.
- Accommodation at Kemmannugundi is limited to a few homestays and small resorts.
- Offbeat Countryside Getaways in Karnataka"Kemmannugundi is relatively unexplored and is blessed with waterfalls, mountain streams, and lush vegetation. Kemmannugundi is now a well visited off-beat getaway ex-Bangalore."
- Nearest Airport -Mangalore (215 kms), Mysore (241 kms), Bangalore (250 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Hassan (122 kms), Sakleshpur (123 kms), Davanagere (144 kms)
- Kemmanagundi is an Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Kolhapur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kemmanagundi
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 50 kms of kemmanagundi