Kemmanagundi is categorised as Hill Station / Plantations / Getaways
Photo Courtesy -Yathin S Krishnappa
Reasons to Visit
- Kemmannugundi is a hill station (4500+ ft asl), at 50 kms from Chimkmagalur.
- Kemmannugundi is relatively unexplored and is blessed with waterfalls, mountain streams, and lush vegetation.
- The views around Kemmannugundi are a photographer’s delight. Adventure oriented guests like to explore treks and trails around the area.
- Kemmannugundi is now a well visited off-beat getaway ex-Bangalore.
- Accommodation at Kemmannugundi is limited to a few homestays and small resorts.
- Offbeat Countryside Getaways in Karnataka"Kemmannugundi is relatively unexplored and is blessed with waterfalls, mountain streams, and lush vegetation. Kemmannugundi is now a well visited off-beat getaway ex-Bangalore."
- Nearest Airport -Mangalore (215 kms), Mysore (241 kms), Bangalore (250 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Hassan (122 kms), Sakleshpur (123 kms), Davanagere (144 kms)
- Kemmanagundi is an Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Kolhapur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Kemmanagundi Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Kemmanagundi
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
Special features listings for destinations within 50 kms of kemmanagundi