Kathmandu is categorised as Heritage / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Kathmandu (4500 ft) is Capital of Nepal and Nepal;'s largest city and the International airport. It boasts of Casinos, nightclubs and is a gateway to other destinations in Nepal Such as Pokhra, Chitwan, Jomsom etc.
- Kathmandu is also home to the famous Pashupatinath Temple, a Shiva temple considered to be one of the most important alongwith Jyotirlingas.
- Old cities of Bhaktapur and Patan are enlisted by UNESCO as World Cultural Heritage sites are located at a short driving distance from Kathmandu.
- Around Kathmandu there are excellent getaway resort options in places like Nagarkot and Dhulikhel.
- Kathmandu enjoys pleasant climate in Summers and cold climate in Winters. A Typical stay in Kathmandu is about two or three nights.
- Nearest Airport -Kathmandu
- Kathmandu is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
9 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Kathmandu
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||2|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||3|
|Holiday (7 or more)||4|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Kathmandu Getaway (3 Nights)
- Kathmandu Getaway with Nagarkot (4 Nights)
- Kathmandu – Chitwan Break (5 Nights)
- Kathmandu - Pokhara Break (5 Nights)
- Kathmandu - Pokhara Break with Nagarkot (6 Nights)
- Best of Nepal (7 Nights)
- Best of Nepal with Jomsom and Lumbini Pilgrimage (11 Nights)
- Best of Nepal with Nagarkot (7 Nights)
- Kathmandu-Pokhara break with Muktinath (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
6 Travel Ideas listed for Kathmandu. Click here for reviewing them.
- Everest Mountain Flight Experience
- Kathmandu Casino Experience - Introduction
- Pashupatinath Pilgrimage
- Thamel Experience in Kathmandu
- Travel to Nepal in a nutshell - Introduction
- Travel to Nepal in a Nutshell - Kathmandu
For expert insights and recommendations - email to