Kataragama is categorised as Pilgrimage
Kataragama Temple - Photo Courtesy Adbar
Reasons to Visit
- Kataragama is a pilgrimage town sacred to Buddhist, Hindu and indigenous Vedda people of Sri Lanka.
- Kataragama town is home to the renowned Ruhunu Maha Kataragama devalaya.
- Kataragama is also gateway to nearby Yala National Park
- Nearest Airport -Colombo (228 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kataragama
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Kataragama. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird Watching at Yala National Park Sri Lanka
- Travel to Sri Lanka – Summary in a nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to