Kashipur is categorised as Getaways
The Manor at Kashipur (Nivalink Trip Dated - 26 March 2010)
Reasons to Visit
- Kashipur is a town of religious, cultural, historical and archaeological significance.
- Places of interest around Kashipur include Chaiti Temple, Panchaytan Temple and Drona Sagar.
- Kashipur is at a point from where Corbett National Park and Lake Districts of Kumaon (Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal, Saattal, Khupartal, Nainital) are accessible.
- Kashipur lies 300 kms from Delhi and a popular corporate getaway.
- Destinations to visit Jyotirlinga Temples of Lord Shiva"Moteshwar temple of Lord Shiva near Kashipur (Uttarakhand) is considered as one of the 12 Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva. "
- Nearest Airport -Pantnagar (62 kms), Bareily (133 kms), Ghaziabad (200 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kashipur
- Kashipur is an Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Noida / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Agra / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Amritsar Getaway
- Kashipur is connected by Day train with New Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow
- Kashipur is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kashipur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Kashipur Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Jeep Safari in Corbett - Bijrani Range||Rs. 4445|
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kashipur. Click here for reviewing them.
Festivals linked to Kashipur (Uttarakhand)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to