Kanker is categorised as Heritage
Kanker Palace (Nivalink Trip Dated - 23 January 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Kanker is located on Raipur - Bastar route.
- Nestled in the bend of river Doodh, a tributary of the Mahanadi and is bordered by an arc of hills.
- Kanker is famous for its untouched forests, unique tribal villages and Royal Kanker Palace.
- Unique tribes of Kanker still practice age-old crafts and traditions and the region offers a unique experience to its visitors
- Major attraction is the Kanker Palace. It served as the residence of the British Agent during the Raj period. With its colonial architecture.
- The palace has an old world charm and ambience and now a fine heritage hotel.
- Accommodation options are Limited in and around Kanker
- Offbeat Heritage Getaways in Chhattishgarh"Kanker, a mid-way between Raipur - Bastar, is renowned for Kanker Palace, an experiential heritage hotel for well heeled heritage travellers offering tribal heritage experience."
- Destinations to visit for Tribal Heritage Experiences"Kanker is renowned for its untouched forests, unique tribal villages and Royal Kanker Palace. Well heeled inbound travellers arrive here to explore tribal heartland of Chhattisgarh"
- Nearest Airport -Raipur (128 kms), Nagpur (349 kms), Visakhapatnam (451 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Durg (121 kms), Raipur (128 kms), Jagdalpur (158 kms)
- Kanker is an Ex-Raipur / Ex-Nagpur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Kanker Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Kanker
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Kanker. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to