Kandy is categorised as Heritage / Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Sri Lanka's hill capital is perhaps the most beautiful town in Sri Lanka.
- It is located 1600 ft ask and after Colombo, Kandy is Sri Lanka's most visited destination.
- Single most visited site in Kandy is the golden-roofed Dalada Maligawa, where the sacred tooth relic of the Buddha is enshrined.
- There are numerous shrines and temples in and around Kandy, where guests visit to see rare paintings, frescoes, and stone carvings.
- Paradeniya Gardens is a must visit with an amazing variety of trees, plants and flowers.
- Kandy is where one shops for souvenirs made of wood, copper, silver, brass, ebony, and bronze
- Nearest Airport -Colombo (134 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Kandy
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- The Serendipity Tour (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Kandy. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Sri Lanka – Summary in a nutshell
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Sri Lanka
For expert insights and recommendations - email to