Kalasa is categorised as Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Kalasa is set around Kudremukh forests near Annapoorneshwari Temple at Horanadu
- Kalasa is renowned for a rainforest and nature centric getaway experience for guests
- Three important rivers, the Tunga, the Bhadra and the Nethravathi are said to have their origin here. Kalasa is home to the Kalaseshwara Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Kalasa is also renowned for a shrine of goddess Bhagavathi and a Varaha within a cave.
- Significant Hindu Pilgrimages in Coastal Karnataka"Annaporneshwari Temple, Horanadu near Kalasa (5 kms) is a major pilgrimage destination in its own and visited alongwith Sringeri as a day excursion ex-Udupi as part of a Coastal Karnataka itinerary. "
- Nearest Airport -Mangalore (125 kms), Mysore (245 kms), Kannur (275 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Sakleshpur (100 kms), Udupi (110 kms), Mangalore (125 kms)
- Kalasa is an Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Kolhapur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Kalasa Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Kalasa
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Kalasa has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udupi and Drop to Kalasa||Rs. 3521|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Kalasa. Click here for reviewing them.
- Off-beat getaways in Coastal Karnataka
- Sringeri Mutt and Horanadu Pilgrimage
- Silent Valley Resort Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to