Kaikoura is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Kaikoura lies in South Island 180 kms from ChristChurch and is renowned for Whale Watching, Bird watching
- Kaikoura is one of the few places in the world where beach can be seen with snow capped mountains.
- Marine activities at Kaikoura include whale watching, dolphin encounters (swimming and diving with dolphins ) and swimming with seals
- Seabirds that are sighted in Kaikoura include Albatross petrels, Shearwaters and Prions etc.
- Kaikoura lies on the South Island coastal driving Itinerary on the Nelson - Kaikoura - Christchurch - Dunedin
- Nearest Airport -Christchurch (180 kms), Nelson (243 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Kaikoura
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Kaikoura