Jomsom is categorised as Remote Himalayas
Reasons to Visit
- Jomsom (8300 ft) is important for its strategic position along the popular Around Annapurna (Circuit) Trek route.
- Jomsom is also visited as a base for visiting nearby Muktinathdham Temple.
- Jomsom is accessible via a short flight from Pokhara.
- The best months to visit Jomsom are September, October & November during the Autumn season March, April & May.
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Jomsom
|Holiday (7 or more)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Best of Nepal with Jomsom and Lumbini Pilgrimage (11 Nights)
- Kathmandu-Pokhara break with Muktinath (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Jomsom. Click here for reviewing them.
- Muktinath Pilgimage
- Travel to Nepal in a nutshell - Introduction
For expert insights and recommendations - email to