Jojawar is categorised as Heritage / Bird Watching
Rawla Jojawar Heritage Hotel (Nivalink Trip Dated - 18 March 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Jojawar is a heritage getaway 140 kms from Udaipur and Jodhpur.
- Rawla Jojawar and Kesar Bagh offer experiential getaway experience for guests and are excellent base point for Bird watchers to explore the area around.
- The earthen dam at Jojawar is restored to hold enough water to attract birds, waterfowl and animals.
- Jojawar is home to Nilgai Antelope, Indian Jackal, Wild Boar, Indian Striped Hyena and Leopard.
- Jojawar area is home to two hundred species of birds including like Blue Throated and the Asian Paradise Flycatcher, varieties of White eyes and Red Starts, Silver bills and Prinias.
- Water bodies at Jojawar host a multitude of water fowl in the winters and if you are lucky you can even spot the very rare Indian Skimmer.
- Experiential Heritage Getaways on Old Udaipur - Jaipur Route"Experiential getaway (150 kms from Udaipur) for guests and are excellent base point for Bird watchers to explore the area around."
- Nearest Airport -Jodhpur (122 kms), Udaipur (150 kms), Kishangarh (190 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Marwar Junction (29 kms), Pali (60 kms), Jawai Bandh (93 kms)
- Jojawar is an Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Kota / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Indore / Ex-Agra / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Gandhidham Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Jojawar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Jojawar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Jojawar has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Jodhpur and Drop to Jojawar||Rs. 7303|
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Jojawar||Rs. 4712|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Jojawar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Heritage Retreats of Rajasthan
- Bird watching in Jojawar
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
- Ravla Jojawar - Experiential Heritage Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to