Johannesburg is categorised as Heritage / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa and its financial and commercial heart
- Johannesburg is home to a host of art galleries, cultural institutes, nightclubs and ample local and international shopping options.
- Johannesburg is the source of a large-scale gold and diamond trade earning it the moniker of ‘City of Gold’
- Johannesburg is the main International Airport with access South Africa and therefore would be mostly visited at times as a transit point
- Johannesburg is also known as Joburg
- Nearest Airport -Johannesburg
- Johannesburg is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Johannesburg
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Capetown with Garden Route (6 Nights)
- Capetown with Garden Route and Kruger (8 Nights)
- Capetown with Garden Route and Private Game Reserve (8 Nights)
- Capetown, Garden Route with Sun City (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Johannesburg. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to