Jog Falls is categorised as Getaways
Reasons to Visit
- Jog Falls, also known as Gersoppa Falls, is one of the highest waterfalls in India.
- Jog Falls are nestled on the Western Ghats having a 292 m fall on the Sharavati River.
- Sharavati River river falls here in four distinct cascades – locally called as Raja, Rani, Rover and Rocket.
- Jog falls are at their best during monsoon (June-Sept).
- Jog Falls is typically visited as a part of a Coastal Karnataka Itinerary or a Pilgrimage Itinerary covering Gokarna, Murudeshwar and Mookambika temples.
- Waterfall Destinations of India"Jog Falls in Coastal Karnataka is the 2nd highest Plunge waterfall in India. July-Oct is generally the best time to arrive here to witness it in full flow. "
- Nearest Airport -Hubli (159 kms), Mangalore (218 kms), Dabolim (245 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kumta (70 kms), Baindur (87 kms), Murudeshwar (90 kms)
- Jog Falls is an Ex-Hubli / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Mysore / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Bangalore Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Jog Falls Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Jog-Falls
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Jog Falls has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udupi and Drop to Jog falls||Rs. 4929|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Jog Falls. Click here for reviewing them.
- Jog falls experience
- Karnataka in Monsoon
- Off-beat getaways in Coastal Karnataka
For expert insights and recommendations - email to