Jhabua is categorised as Business and Transit / Experiential
Reasons to Visit
- Jhabua is a tribal hamlet on the Vadodara -Dhar road at 200 kms from Vadodara and 85 kms from Dhar.
- Jhabua come alive during tribal festivals and otherwise is a transit point
- Stopover Destinations of Madhya Pradesh"Jhabua is a triba hamlet and a transit point on Vadodara - Indore route."
- Nearest Airport -Indore (150 kms), Vadodara (195 kms), Ahmedabad (243 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Ratlam (99 kms), Indore (150 kms), Ujjain (165 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Jhabua
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Jhabua