Jalore is categorised as Heritage / Wildlife / Bird Watching
Ravla Bhenswara (Nivalink Trip Dated - 19 March 2011)
Reasons to Visit
- Jalore lies at 140 kms from Jodhpur in South - West Rajasthan is a experiential getaway and home to a private game sanctuary.
- Jalore Wildlife sanctuary comprises wide ranging Wildlife and Birds
- Ravla Bhenswara is a heritage getaway and offers experietial stay experience.
- Jalore Camp here offers rare private sanctuary experience (Walking safaris, Open lunch in reserve forest etc).
- Significant Pilgrimages in and around Udaipur and Ranakpur"Jalore district is renowned for many significant Jain Temples. Jahaj Mandir at Mandwala (Jalore), Mandoli (35 kms from Jalore) and Jirawala (Jain temple complex here having a Parsvanatha temple 1134 AD) and a Neminatha temple) renowned Jain temples to visit. "
- Destinations on Mount Abu - Jaisalmer Route"Jalore is about 140 kms from Mount Abu and therefore is an excellent stopover while arriving from Jaisalmer. Jalore has experiential stays, private wildlife sanctuary and transit type hotels to consider. Jalore is attractive for a transit stay for Jain Pilgrimage travellers as there are many Jain pilgrimage areas around Jalore such as Mandoli."
- Significant Ex-Ahmedabad Jain Pilgrimages in Gujarat and Rajasthan"Jahaj Mandir at Mandwala (Jalore) is a renowned Jain temple visited even by other tourists for being a unique boat shaped temple. Mandoli, 35 kms from Jalore is home to a Jain temple dedicated to Guru Shantivijay Surishwarji.
- Destinations having Private Game Reserves in India"Jalore lies at 140 kms from Jodhpur in South - West Rajasthan is a experiential getaway and home to a private game sanctuary. Jalore Camp here offers rare private sanctuary experience (Walking safaris, Open lunch in reserve forest etc)."
- Nearest Airport -Jodhpur (140 kms), Udaipur (216 kms), Jaisalmer (310 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Jalore
- Jalore is an Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Kota / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Indore Getaway
- Jalore is connected by Day train with Ahmedabad
- Jalore is connected by Overnight train with Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
- Jalore is connected by Day bus with Ahmedabad
- Jalore is connected by Overnight Bus with Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Jalore Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Jalore
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Jalore has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Jodhpur and Drop to Jalore||Rs. 7303|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Jalore. Click here for reviewing them.
- Ravla Bhenswara – Experiential Getaway
- Ravla Bhenswara – Heritage Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to