Jajpur Road is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Jajpur is visited as a part of buddhist circuit areas around.
- Lalitgiri, Ratnagiri & Udayagiri, the three Boudh Vihars located around Jajpur.
- Shaktipeetha Temples in East India"Biraja Temple is one of the Shakti Peetha temples at Jajpur and visited ex-Bhubaneshwar (125 kms).
- Airports and Access Points for Destinations in Orissa"Jajpur Road Railway Station is a convenient railhead for visiting Buddhist heritage areas of Orissa such as Ratnagiri and Pushpagiri."
- Nearest Airport -Bhubaneswar (100 kms), Kolkata (361 kms), Ranchi (361 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Jajpur Road
- Jajpur Road is connected by Day train with Kolkata
- Jajpur Road is connected by Overnight train with Kolkata, Chennai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin (Ernakulam), Lucknow
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Jajpur-Road
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Jajpur Road. Click here for reviewing them.
- Buddhist Pilgrim Circuit in Orissa
For expert insights and recommendations - email to