Istanbul is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Istanbul is capital of Turkey and typical Air arrival point for any traveller to Turkey.
- Turkey's largest city, Istanbul, has a number of major attractions derived from its huge historical status as capital of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires.
- Istanbul has also recently became one of the biggest shopping centers of European region by hosting malls and shopping centers.
- Istanbul is fourth holiest city for Islam. The city is full of museums and cultural events.
- Istanbul home to world's largest miniature park.
- Istanbul is partly in Asian continent and partly in Europe. Asian and Europe parts are seperated by Bosphorus Strait
- Istanbul one of the most important tourism spots of Turkey and a renowned getaway for its restaurants, shopping and old city experiences.
- Nearest Airport -Istanbul
- Istanbul is connected by Air with Mumbai, New Delhi
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Istanbul
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Istanbul. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Turkey - In a Nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to