Harsil is categorised as Remote Himalayas
Reasons to Visit
- Harsil is a riverside area on the Uttarkashi - Gangotri route surrounded by mountainous peaks.
- Harsil is base point for guests visiting Gangotri
- Harsil is also recommended for off-beat / adventure centric travellers looking to walk, trek around the area and enjoy a Himalayan experience.
- Himalayan Destinations for Active Holidays in India"Harsil (8200 ft asl - 60 kms from Uttarkashi and about 200 kms Haridwar) from is where guests arrive for off-beat / adventure centric travellers looking to walk, trek around the area and enjoy a Himalayan experience"
- Destinations on Chaar Dham Pilgrim Circuit of Uttarakhand"Harsil (8200 ft asl - 70 kms from Uttarkashi ) is a riverside area about 25 kms short of Gangotri and guest popularly make a base here before approaching Gagotri and Gaumukh Glacier."
- Nearest Airport -Dehradun (244 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Rishikesh (209 kms), Haridwar (228 kms), Dehradun (244 kms)
- Harsil is an Ex-Dehradun Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Harsil Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Harsil
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Ek Dham - Gangotri (2 Nights)
- New Tehri - Harsil Break with Mussoorie (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Harsil. Click here for reviewing them.
- Chaar Dham Pilgrimage
- Gangotri Pilgrimage
- Winter Chaar Dham - A Travel Idea for Uttarakhand
- Himalayan Eco Lodges Activity Oriented Group Getaways
For expert insights and recommendations - email to