Harihareshwar is categorised as Beachside / Pilgrimage
Reasons to Visit
- Harihareshwar Temple is a major Pilgrimage centre at 190 km from Mumbai and about 170 kms from Pune.
- Lord Harihareshwar Temple here is most renowned. Lord Harihareshwar is believed to have been blessed by Lord Shiva.
- Right next to Lord Harihareshwar Temple is Vishnupad, footmarks of Lord Vishnu.
- There are many temples in and around Harihareshwar that are visited by Pilgrims
- Harihareshwar beach has an idyllic character
- Harihareshwar offers economy segment and homestay type stay options
- Shore Temples in Coastal Maharashtra"Lord Harihareshwara Temple (160+ kms from Mumbai) and considered one of the most significant temples situated right on the Harihareshwar beach overlooking Arabian Sea. "
- Beachside Destinations visited ex-Mumbai and Pune"Harihareshwar is renowned for its idyllic beaches and is also a renowned local pilgrimage and therefore a pilgrim getaway. Harihareshwar is home to simple hotels with farm character near idyllic beach stretch."
- Nearest Airport -Pune (151 kms), Mumbai (191 kms), Kolhapur (275 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Mahad (71 kms), Kolad (82 kms), Nagothane (100 kms)
- Harihareshwar is an Ex-Pune / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Surat Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Harihareshwar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Harihareshwar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Harihareshwar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Harihareshwar Pilgrimage
- Konkan Coastal Maharashtra Drive
For expert insights and recommendations - email to