Hansi is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Hansi is a small town in Hissar dist of Haryana.
- Hansi can be entered from five different gates in different directions; these are Delhi Gate on its east, Hisar Gate in the west, Gosain Gate in the northwest, Barsi Gate on its south and Umra Gate in the southwest.
- Hissar occupies a special place in the Indian history as being a site of the murderous outbreak during the Mutiny of 1857. Asa Ram Jat, who named the town as Ashi, founded the town. The designation 'Hansi' is a corruption of its original name.
- Sheikhpura Kothi is the main reason to visit for the tourists as ex-Delhi Getaway.
- Ex-Delhi Heritage Getaway Destinations"A small town in Hissar dist of Haryana at 150 kms from Delhi having a heritage character and significance dated back to 1857 mutiny. Hansi is visited for a heritage hotel with offbeat character for offbeat getaways."
- Nearest Airport -New Delhi (150 kms), Ghaziabad (165 kms), Bathinda (180 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Pataudi (130 kms), Karnal (130 kms), New Delhi (150 kms)
- Hansi is an Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Noida / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Agra / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Jammu / Ex-Kota Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Hansi Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Hansi
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Hansi