Hampi is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Hampi is a village in northern Karnataka, on the banks of the Tungabhadra River in India.
- Hampi is located within the ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire.
- Hampi ruins are a designated UNESCO world heritage site.
- Hampi continues to be an important center, housing the Virupaksha Temple, as well as several other monuments belonging to the old city.
- Hospet located 13 km from Hampi is a popular location and access point for accommodation for visitors to now world famous heritage site of Hampi Vijayanagara era Rock cut temples.
- Hospet is an ex-Bangalore heritage getaway and a major heritage destination in the itinerary of overseas guests. Hampi area requires crossing over a the river in a Boat from Hospet side. There is a road connectivity but takes much longer.
- Destinations to visit for Karnataka heritage circuit"Hampi ruins are a designated UNESCO world heritage site and one of the most awesome heritage sites in the world. Hampi is located within the ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Entire Hampi area is dotted with many temples and temple ruins depicting glory of Vijayanagara Empire. Hampi is considered a must visit for an heritage traveller."
- Nearest Airport -Hospet (12 kms), Hubli (162 kms), Belgaum (263 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Hospet (12 kms), Gadag (105 kms), Davanagere (136 kms)
- Hampi is an Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Mysore Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Hampi Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Hampi
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Picturesque South with Goa (21 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Hampi has 6 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Badami and Drop to Hampi||Rs. 4196|
|Pickup from Bijapur and Drop to Hampi||Rs. 3912|
|Pickup from Hampi and Drop to Badami||Rs. 3973|
|Pickup from Hampi and Drop to Bijapur||Rs. 5381|
|Pickup from Hampi and Drop to Dandeli||Rs. 6302|
|Pickup from Hampi and Drop to Hubli||Rs. 3889|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Hampi Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Audio Guide for Hampi||Rs. 250|
5 Travel Ideas listed for Hampi. Click here for reviewing them.
- Deccan Odyssey - Luxury Train Experience
- Golden Chariot - Luxury Train Experience
- Hampi Experience
- Holiday Ideas Goa plus Something else
- Hampi Boulders experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to