Hamirpur is categorised as Pilgrimage / Business and Transit
Hamirpur Views (Nivalink Trip Dated - 6 July 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Hamirpur lies enroute from Jalandhar - Mandi - Kullu - Manali route.
- 45 Kms from Hamirpur lies the Cave temple of Baba Balak Nath, popularly known as the Deotsidh Temple.
- Temple situated on a hilltop offering views of the area around. This is a popular temple regionally and visited all round the year by pilgrims from all over North India.
- Hamirpur serves as a popular base point to visit the Deotsidh temple.
- Popular Pilgrimages ex-Delhi"Hamirpur is visited as a base to visit Cave temple of Baba Balak Nath, popularly known as the Deotsidh Temple (45 kms from Hamirpur)."
- Nearest Airport -Dharamsala (92 kms), Jalandhar (140 kms), Shimla (150 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Una (82 kms), Anandpur Sahib (121 kms), Phagwara (135 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Hamirpur Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Hamirpur
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Hamirpur. Click here for reviewing them.
- Deotsidh Temple Pilgrimage
For expert insights and recommendations - email to