Gulbarga is categorised as Heritage
Reasons to Visit
- Gulbarga is part of heritage circuit of Karnataka (that includes Bidar, Bijapur, Badami and Hampi) and is visited for its heritage monuments and temples.
- Destinations to visit for Karnataka heritage circuit"Gulbarga is visited as part of extended heritage circuit of Karnataka (alongwith Bidar, Bijapur, Badami and Hampi) for its heritage monuments and temples."
- Nearest Airport -Hyderabad (225 kms), Nanded (265 kms), Hospet (290 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Gulbarga
- Gulbarga is an Ex-Hyderabad / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Pune / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Bangalore Getaway
- Gulbarga is connected by Day train with Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai
- Gulbarga is connected by Overnight train with Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Cochin (Ernakulam), Jaipur
- Gulbarga is connected by Overnight Bus with Bangalore
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Gulbarga Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Gulbarga
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Gulbarga