Gold Coast is categorised as Beachside
Gold Coast Surfers Paradise - Photo Courtesy Khortan
Reasons to Visit
- Gold Coast City is known for its sunny subtropical climate, surfing beaches, waterways and canal systems, a skyline dominated by high-rise apartment buildings, a rainforest hinterland in the west of the city, nightlife and its tourist attractions.
- Gold Coast City consists of 57 kilometres of coastline with some of the most popular surf breaks in Australia.
- Gold Coast City beaches lie along many of the Gold Coast's 860 km of navigable tidal waterways. This unique feature makes Gold Coast a popular visit option for first time traveller into Australia.
- Nearest Airport -Gold Coast
- Gold Coast is connected by Air with Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
5 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Gold Coast
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||4|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Taste Of Australia (6 Nights)
- Australian All In One (10 Nights)
- Australian Explorer (9 Nights)
- Australian Fantasy (10 Nights)
- Australian Memories (9 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Gold Coast. Click here for reviewing them.
- Five Things to do in Gold Coast
For expert insights and recommendations - email to