Ghangharia is categorised as Remote Himalayas
Reasons to Visit
- Ghangharia (10000+ ft asl) lies at the foothills of the Valley of Flowers trek and from here Hemkunt Sahib, Sikh Pilgrimage (16000 ft asl) can be approached.
- Ghangharia is as remote as it can get offering pristine beauty and totally cut off experience.
- Ghangharia operates 4 months a year (June - Sept) and rest of the year its covered fully with snow.
- Major Sikh Pilgrimage Destinations in India"Hemkund Sahib near Valley of Flowers exGhangharia marks the place where Guru Gobind Singh, the 10th and the last Guru unified with God after prolonged meditation. The shrine is encircled by seven snow clad peaks and their associated glaciers. This area is accessible during June - Sept period"
- Ghangharia does not have any major Airport or Railway Station nearby. Therefore its possible it is a remote destination and is required to visit as a part of an itinerary.
- Nearest destination to Ghangharia is Joshimath (33 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Ghangharia
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Valley of Flowers with Himalayan Eco Lodges (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Ghangharia. Click here for reviewing them.
- Hemkunt Sahib Pilgrimage
- Valley of Flowers Trek
For expert insights and recommendations - email to