Gangotri is categorised as Pilgrimage / Remote Himalayas
Reasons to Visit
- Gangotri is part of remote Garhwal area, renowned for being the source of holy river Ganga and visited as one of the four pilgrimages as part of Chaar Dham circuit.
- Gangotri is also from where one can trek upto Gaumukh Glacier (13 kms from Bhojbasa and 8 kms further up to Gaumukh Glacier).
- Destinations on Chaar Dham Pilgrim Circuit of Uttarakhand"Gangotri (25 kms from Harsil) is base point where there are temples for pilgrims to visit. Gaumukh Glacier is a trek from Gangotri that one takes to the origin of holy river Ganga (Ganges). "
- Nearest Airport -Dehradun (240 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Dehradun (240 kms)
- Gangotri is an Ex-Dehradun Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Gangotri
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Gangotri. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to