Ganapatipule is categorised as Beachside / Pilgrimage
View from MTDC Watersports Centre
Reasons to Visit
- Ganapatipule is 30 km off Mumbai-Panvel-Goa Route and is a renowned pilgrim destination and a beach getaway
- Ganapatipule is known for its Self-incarnated Ganesh temple, which has a great local significance
- Ganapatipule is a long beachfront (not considered safe for swimming) and home to an MTDC watersports centre.
- Ganapatipule has many resorts and homestays from simple to luxury segment.
- Ganapatipule once used to be a popular stopover on Mumbai-Goa highway route (Guests now prefer NH-04A and NH-04 over NH17/66)
- Shore Temples in Coastal Maharashtra"Ganapatipule Temple (20 kms from Ratnagiri) is a self incarnated Lord Ganesha Temple set right on the Ganapatipule beach offering views of the Arabian sea. Ganapatipule Temple is a renowned regional pilgrimage and gets pilgrims visiting all round the year especially on weekends and during holidays."
- Destinations for Transit stay on NH-17 - Mumbai - Goa highway"360 kms from Mumbai, Ganapatipule (30 kms from NH-17) offers beach front resorts and is a popular stay option in transit for guests driving to Goa. "
- Beachside Destinations visited ex-Mumbai and Pune"Ganapatipule (360 kms from Mumbai / 400 kms from Pune) is a renowned pilgrim getaway and visited for its beaches, watersports and range of sightseeing options. Ganapatipule has simple to luxury resorts and is one of the most renowned beach getaways (Also accessible from Mumbai by train via Ratnagiri)."
- Most Idyllic Beaches of Konkan (Coastal Maharashtra)"Ganpatipule is a beach destination. However there are beaches around Ganapatipule such as Malgund that are idyllic and offer simple homestays, mid-segment hotels and premium resorts. "
- Most Visited Pilgrim destinations in Maharashtra"Ganapatipule Temple is a renowned Shore Temple of Lord Ganesha overlooking Arabian Sea. Ganapatipule has evolved into a renowned beach destination and a popular Pilgrimage destination."
- Nearest Airport -Kolhapur (154 kms), Belgaum (265 kms), Pune (320 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Sangameshwar (41 kms), Ratnagiri (46 kms), Chiplun (92 kms)
- Ganapatipule is an Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Pune / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Thane / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Nashik Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Ganapatipule Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Ganapatipule
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||2|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Ganapatipule Amba Ghat Break (3 Nights)
- Ganapatipule Getaway (2 Nights)
- Best of Coastal Maharahstra with Kolhapur (6 Nights)
- Chiplun Ganapatipule Coastal Maharashtra Break (4 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Ganapatipule has 3 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Day sightseeing Ganapatipule with Ratnagiri and back||Rs. 3051|
|Day sightseeing Ratnagiri with Ganapatipule and back||Rs. 2445|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Ratnagiri Railway Station and Hotel in Ganpatipule||Rs. 1667|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
6 Travel Ideas listed for Ganapatipule. Click here for reviewing them.
- Ganapatipule Getaway
- Holiday Ideas Goa plus Something else
- Konkan Coastal Maharashtra Drive
- Temples of Coastal Maharashtra
- Blue Ocean Resort – A Luxury Beach Resort
- Blue Ocean Resort – A Spa Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to