Galle is categorised as Heritage / Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Galle is a heritage port and a beach resort 150 kms South of Colombo, renowned for its heritage character and crystal clear beaches
- Unawatuna is a major tourist attraction and famous for its beautiful beach and corals.
- Unawatuna area is also renowned for its bird watching
- Nearest Airport -Colombo (150 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Galle
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Ramayana Tour of Sri Lanka (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Galle. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Sri Lanka – Summary in a nutshell
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Sri Lanka
For expert insights and recommendations - email to