Falakata is categorised as Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Falakata is situated at 85 kms from New Jalpaiguri in Dooars area of West Bengal
- Falakata is a tea plantation area and lies in close proximity to Jaldapara and Garumara wildlife sanctuary.
- Airports and Popular Access points for West Bengal hills and Sikkim"Falakata Railway station is access point to visit Tea plantation areas of West Bengal Hills around Jaldapara sanctuary, Chalsa and Gorumara. "
- Nearest Airport -Bagdogra (108 kms), Gangtok (200 kms), Paro (205 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Falakata
- Falakata is an Ex-Siliguri / Ex-Guwahati Getaway
- Falakata is connected by Day train with Kolkata
- Falakata is connected by Overnight train with New Delhi, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Falakata
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Falakata has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Bagdogra and Drop to Falakata||Rs. 2348|
|Pickup from Gangtok and Drop to Falakata||Rs. 4694|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Falakata. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Jaldapara Sanctuary
For expert insights and recommendations - email to