Durg is categorised as Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Durg at the distance of 39 kms from Raipur is gained importance as an industrial center after the establishment of a large steel plant nearby at Bhilai.
- Bhilai (24 kms from Raipur) is located just off the NH 6. Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP) was built in 1959 with collaboration with Soviet Union.
- Apart from the steel plant there are manufacturers of railway sleepers, rails, construction materials, and other steel products situated at Bhilai.
- Steel Manufacturing Townships of India"Durg at the distance of 39 kms from Raipur is gained importance as an industrial center after the establishment of a large steel plant nearby at Bhilai"
- Airports and Access Points for Chhattisgarh"Durg Railway Station is major railhead to visit steel city of Bhilai."
- Nearest Airport -Raipur (41 kms), Nagpur (242 kms), Jabalpur (334 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Durg
- Durg is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Chandigarh
- Durg is connected by Overnight Bus with Hyderabad, Pune
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Durg Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Durg
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Durg