Dunedin is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Dunedin has a rich Scottish history and is often referred to as the Edinburgh of the South.
- Dunedin is full of Victorian and Edwardian architecture buildings that would be of interest for any student of architecture and heritage traveller
- Dunedin is known for being one of the most scenic drives.
- Dunedin is where one can spot the rare yellow-eyed penguin, fur seals and is home to only Albatross centre in the world
- Dunedin is a must visit as part of any self drive itinerary of New Zealand covering South Island
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Dunedin
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to
No special features listing found for Dunedin