Dudhwa is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching
Alligators at Katarniya ghat
Reasons to Visit
- Dudhwa National Park lies on the edge of the Indo-Nepal border in Uttar Pradesh.
- Dudhwa Tiger Reserve comprises of two core areas - Dudhwa National Park and the Kishanpur Wildlife sanctuary. It is a protected forest area spread over 883 square km. and is a part of the Project Tiger.
- Flora Fauna found in Dudhwa are Sal, Shisham, Khair, Bahera, Jamun with over 400 species of birds like Drongos, Barbets, Cormorants, Ducks, Geese, Hornbills, Minivets, Kingfishers, Sarus Cranes, Owls etc and Animals like Tiger, Elephant, One horned aisan rhinoceros, Leopard, Deer, Cheetal, Hog Deer, Barking Deer, Sambar, Jackal, Wild boar along with about 90 species of fishes and raptiles like Mugger crocodile, Gharial, Python, Cobra and Monitor Lizards.
- Dudhwa National Park has limited accommodation and quality lodges.
- Park is best visited in Oct - March
- Wildlife and Bird watching Destinations in Uttar Pradesh"Dudhwa National Park (222 kms from Lucknow) lies on the edge of the Indo-Nepal border in Uttar Pradesh and is renowned for its one horned rhinos and wide ranging bird species. "
- Nearest Airport -Lucknow (222 kms), Kanpur (300 kms), Agra (368 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bareily (130 kms), Rudrapur (205 kms), Lucknow (222 kms)
- Dudhwa is an Ex-Lucknow / Ex-Kanpur / Ex-Agra / Ex-Gwalior / Ex-Noida / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Allahabad / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Dehradun Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Dudhwa Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
3 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Dudhwa
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||2|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Dudhwa Getaway (2 Nights)
- Lucknow - Dudhwa Short Break (4 Nights)
- Uttar Pradesh Wildlife and Bird watching Break (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Dudhwa has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Lucknow and Drop to Dudhwa||Rs. 10884|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Dudhwa. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Dudhwa
- Dudhwa Wildlife Experience
- Katarniya Ghat Experience
- Jambolana Safari lodge experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to