Diveagar is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Diveagar are a set of idyllic beaches at 20 kms from Shrivardhan and is a popular beach getaway ex-Mumbai / Pune.
- Diveagar is home to a self-incarnated Lord Ganesha temple that is a popular local pilgrimage
- Watersports are conducted on the beach by local operators
- Diveagar is home to homestays and small farm type stays that popularly visited by local getaway seekers.
- Beachside Destinations visited ex-Mumbai and Pune"Diveagar is renowned for its idyllic beaches at about 160-170 kms from Mumbai / Pune. Diveagar is home to simple hotels with farm character near idyllic beach stretch."
- Most Idyllic Beaches of Konkan (Coastal Maharashtra)"Diveagar (165 kms from Mumbai / Pune) lies 20 kms from Shrivardhan and about 45 kms from NH-17 / 66 (Mumbai - Goa highway) ex-Mangaon. Diveagar offers homestay / small farm type stay options that offer stays in close proximity to the beach and homely cuisine. Diveagar beach is a long stretch with not much habitation and activiities except some watersports in weekends. Diveagar is a popular ex-Pune beach getaway."
- Nearest Airport -Pune (160 kms), Mumbai (175 kms), Kolhapur (309 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kolad (45 kms), Mahad (70 kms), Nagothane (85 kms)
- Diveagar is an Ex-Pune / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Nashik / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Aurangabad / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Panjim / Ex-Surat / Ex-Hubli Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Diveagar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Diveagar
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Diveagar. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to