Digha is categorised as Beachside
Reasons to Visit
- Digha is a seaside resort town in West Bengal about 4 hour drive from Kolkata.
- Digha is renowned for its beaches and is a popular Ex-Kolkata weekend getaway
- Beach and Riverside Getaways in Eastern India"Digha and Mandarmoni beaches are located at about 180 kms South of Kolkata and are popular driving getaways ex-Kolkata. Digha has many hotels stacked right next to each other. Mandarmoni beach a few kms away is more idyllic and has lesser hotels."
- Nearest Airport -Kolkata (178 kms), Jamshedpur (240 kms), Durgapur (270 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Digha
- Digha is an Ex-Kolkata / Ex-Bhubaneswar Getaway
- Digha is connected by Day train with Kolkata
- Digha is connected by Day bus with Kolkata
- Digha is connected by Overnight Bus with Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Digha Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Digha
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- West Bengal Pilgrim and Heritage Break with Digha (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Digha has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Kolkata Pickup and Drop to Digha||Rs. 6112|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Digha. Click here for reviewing them.
For expert insights and recommendations - email to