Dibrugarh is categorised as Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Dibrugarh is the third largest town in Assam.
- Gateway to the three tea producing districts of Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, and Sivasagar and called Tea City of India.
- Guests explore tea gardens along NH-37 around Dibrugarh district
- Dibrugarh is visited by Business Travelers to the tea plantations and experiential travellers to the plantation bungalows as a part of tea plantation getaway
- Destinations in East and North East of India offering Tea Plantation Experience"Dibrugarh is the third largest town in Assam. Gateway to the three tea producing districts of Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, and Sivasagar and called Tea City of India. Dibrugarh is home to plantation bungalows that attract offbeat, heritage and heritage travellers to the area."
- Nearest Airport -Dibrugarh
- Nearest Railway Station - Dibrugarh
- Dibrugarh is an Ex-Guwahati Getaway
- Dibrugarh is connected by Air with New Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad
- Dibrugarh is connected by Overnight train with Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin (Ernakulam), Lucknow, Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Dibrugarh Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Dibrugarh
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
4 Travel Ideas listed for Dibrugarh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Mancotta Chang Bungalow Experience
Festivals linked to Dibrugarh (Assam)
- Dehing Patkai Festival
- Magh Bihu
For expert insights and recommendations - email to