Dhordo is categorised as Desert / Experiential
Reasons to Visit
- Dhordo Village is set on the edge of Indo - Pak border, north of Bhuj and is renowned for its White desert, bird watching and craft villages.
- Kutch Ranotsav (Dec - Jan) has made Dhordo a renowned destination.
- Dhordo also provides excellent opportunity for guests for bird watching around the area in winter (Oct - March) when a lot of Migratory birds arrive for nesting
- villages around here is where experiential travellers arrive for visiting craft villages.
- Destinations in Kutch offering Desert village experience"80 kms from Bhuj and about 16 kms ahead of Hodka, Dhordo is where desert festival is held and is gateway to the renowned White Desert."
- Nearest Airport -Bhuj (80 kms), Gandhidham (140 kms), Rajkot (310 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Bhuj (80 kms), Gandhidham (140 kms), Wankaner (272 kms)
- Dhordo is an Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Vadodara Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||2|
For Reviewing all Dhordo Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Dhordo
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Dhordo has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Bhuj Pickup and Drop to Dhordo||Rs. 4224|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Dhordo. Click here for reviewing them.
- Craft Villages around Bhuj
- Kutch Experience
Festivals linked to Dhordo (Gujarat)
For expert insights and recommendations - email to