Dhariyawad is categorised as Heritage / Wildlife / Bird Watching
Around Dhariyawad (Nivalink Trip Dated - 1 March 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Dhariyawad Estate is a private reserve forest surrounding Sita Mata Jungle at 100 kms South-East of Udaipur.
- Sita Mata Jungle was researched for over two years so that guests can experience a truly rare wildlife experience of a Private Reserve in India.
- The Sita Mata Jungle is covered by hills and valleys ranging in altitude from 280 meters to 600 meters.
- The bio-diversity found in the Sita Mata Jungle is immense with 121 separate species of plants, 24 main species of trees, 275 species of birds, and 54 species of mammals and reptiles.
- The wildlife in the Sita mata jungle includes 44 IUCN red listed critically endangered Namdapha "flying squirrels" found only in the Sita mata jungles.
- Fifty spotted black, yellow, and cream coloured panthers roam the Sita Mata jungle at night. Other rare wild cats in the Sita Mata jungle include 78 jungle cats, and 119 civets.
- There are approximately 145 separate species of plants and trees in the Sita Mata Jungle including 7 plants on the International Union for Conservation endangered plant species list, one of which is the rare Vanda Orchid.
- Fort Dhariyawad is a heritage getaway offering rare Private reseve safari and walking safaris in India.
- Dhariyawad (270 kms) is an ex-Ahmedabad heritage and wildlife getaway.
- Destinations having Private Game Reserves in India"Dhariyawad Estate is a private reserve forest surrounding Sita Mata Jungle at 100 kms South-East of Udaipur. Sita Mata Jungle was researched for over two years so that guests can experience a truly rare wildlife experience of a Private Reserve in India."
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (130 kms), Ahmedabad (280 kms), Indore (290 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Chittorgarh (121 kms), Udaipur (130 kms), Ratlam (157 kms)
- Dhariyawad is an Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Kota / Ex-Indore / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Bhopal / Ex-Jaipur / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Surat / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Gandhidham Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Dhariyawad Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Dhariyawad
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Dhariyawad has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Dhariyawad||Rs. 4712|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Dhariyawad. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Heritage Retreats of Rajasthan
- Dhariyawad Estate – Heritage Estate and Private Reserve experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to