Deoghar is categorised as Pilgrimage
Baba Baidyanath Temple Deoghar (Nivalink Trip Dated - 1 February 2011)
Reasons to Visit
- Deoghar also known as Baidyanath Dham is an important Hindu pilgrimage.
- Deoghar is home to Baidyanath Temple which is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples
- Baidyanath Temple is also home to one of the 51 Shaktipeeth Temples
- Shaktipeetha Temples in East India"Deoghar Baidyanath Temple is considered one of the twelve Jyotirlinga in India. The temple is a part of a complex of 22 temples. Within the temple complex, idol of Jaidurga is considered one of the Shakti Peetha sites. Deoghar is a popular standalone pilgrimage ex-Patna."
- Destinations to visit Jyotirlinga Temples of Lord Shiva"Baidyanath Dham in Deoghar in Jharkhand is a major pilgrim centre being home to Baba Baidyanath Dham, one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temples of Lord Shiva"
- Nearest Airport -Durgapur (160 kms), Gaya (233 kms), Bodhgaya (240 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Jasidih (7 kms), Durgapur (160 kms), Parasnath (160 kms)
- Deoghar is an Ex-Kolkata / Ex-Siliguri Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Deoghar Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Deoghar
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Deoghar Jyotirlinga Extension (1 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Deoghar. Click here for reviewing them.
- Deoghar Jyotirlinga Pilgrimage
- Deoghar Shakitpeetha
For expert insights and recommendations - email to