Deogarh is categorised as Heritage / Business and Transit
Deogarh Mahal (Nivalink Trip Dated - 18 March 2008)
Reasons to Visit
- Deogarh is placed on a hilltop at about 135 kms from Udaipur on the old Jaipur – Udaipur route.
- Deogarh is home to a celebrated heritage hotel and an authentic Rajasthani heritage experience that can be enjoyed all round the year.
- The Deogarh is also known and visited for its Deogarh School of painting is a breakaway from the major Mewar School of miniature painting that originated in Udaipur.
- Experiential Heritage Getaways on Old Udaipur - Jaipur Route"A celebrated heritage getaway (150 kms from Udaipur) and renowned stopover on Old Jaipur - Udaipur route for experiential travellers. Deogarh is perched above at 2000 ft asl and is recommended for part of any experiential / offbeat traveller itinerary."
- Nearest Airport -Udaipur (140 kms), Jodhpur (141 kms), Jaipur (272 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Marwar Junction (47 kms), Pali (80 kms), Bijaynagar (108 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Deogarh Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Deogarh
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Deogarh has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Jodhpur and Drop to Deogarh||Rs. 5300|
|Pickup from Udaipur and Drop to Deogarh||Rs. 3534|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
5 Travel Ideas listed for Deogarh. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird watching in Heritage Retreats of Rajasthan
- Idyllic and Experiential Retreats in Rajasthan
- Deogarh Mahal – Premium Experiential Getaway
- Deogarh Mahal –Premium Heritage Getaway
- Fort Seengh Sagar – Premium Heritage Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to