Danta is categorised as Heritage
Hills around Danta (Nivalink Trip Dated - 9 March 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Danta is a small town near Palanpur and was erstwhile capital of Parmar Rajputs.
- Majority of the people belong to Bhil Tribe here.
- Danta has a hilltop where a heritage home is situated.
- From Danta guests can visit Ambaji (30 kms), Kumbhariyaji (29 kms) Koteshwar Shiv Temple (30 Km) & Taranga Jain Temple (30 Km)
- Heritage and Offbeat Getaways ex-Ahmedabad"An offbeat heritage getaway with countryside character at 180-200 kms from Ahmedabad."
- Nearest Airport -Ahmedabad (160 kms), Udaipur (188 kms), Vadodara (264 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Palanpur (35 kms), Mehsana (96 kms), Sirohi Road (114 kms)
- Danta is an Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Surat / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Kota / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Indore / Ex-Jaipur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Danta
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Danta. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bhavani Villa Danta heritage getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to