Danta is categorised as Heritage
Hills around Danta (Nivalink Trip Dated - 9 March 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Danta is a small town near Palanpur and was erstwhile capital of Parmar Rajputs.
- Majority of the people belong to Bhil Tribe here.
- Danta has a hilltop where a heritage home is situated.
- From Danta guests can visit Ambaji (30 kms), Kumbhariyaji (29 kms) Koteshwar Shiv Temple (30 Km) & Taranga Jain Temple (30 Km)
- Heritage and Offbeat Getaways ex-Ahmedabad"An offbeat heritage getaway with countryside character at 180-200 kms from Ahmedabad."
- Nearest Airport -Ahmedabad (160 kms), Udaipur (188 kms), Vadodara (264 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Palanpur (35 kms), Mehsana (96 kms), Sirohi Road (114 kms)
- Danta is an Ex-Ahmedabad / Ex-Vadodara / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Bhavnagar / Ex-Gandhidham / Ex-Rajkot / Ex-Surat / Ex-Jamnagar / Ex-Kota / Ex-Valsad / Ex-Indore / Ex-Jaipur Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Danta Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Danta
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Danta. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bhavani Villa Danta heritage getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to