Coorg (Siddhapur) is categorised as Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Siddhapur (2500 ft asl) lies at the heart of coffee plantation area of Coorg at 25 kms from Madikeri
- Siddhapur and surrounded areas (Polibetta, Suntikppa) are excellent for bicycling, drives, walking around.
- Siddhapur and area around are home to several homestays, luxury resorts all offering comprehensive plantation experience.
- Siddhapur is centrally situated in Coorg region and therefore accessible from all sightseeing areas.
- Destinations for the Holiday Traveller to Karnataka, North Kerala and Nilgiris"Siddhapur (2500 ft asl - 100 kms from Mysore) lies in the heart of the Coffee growing region of Coorg. Siddhapura is home to luxury & experiential resorts, and plantation homestays and has always been popular with honeymooners. Popular areas to visit for holiday traveller from Siddhapur include Dubare Elephant Camp, Tibetan Monastery, Abbey Falls, Neverland Adventure park etc. "
- Destinations renowned for Wildlife and Bird watching in Karnataka"Siddhapur area of Coorg is best visited ex-Mysore (100 kms) or ex-Mangalore (170 kms) or ex-Bangalore (250 kms). The area is known for coffee plantations and salubrious weather (2500 ft asl) all round the year. Siddhapur and other areas of Coorg are home to home to 300+ species of birds. The large plantations, lower population density and relatively less commercialisation has ensured that Bird habitat remained intact. Hornbills, spoonbills, hoopoe, Rollers are found aplenty around Coorg."
- Destinations in South India offering Coffee Plantation Experience"Siddhapura (2500 ft asl) is in heart of Coffee plantation region of Coorg. There are number of plantation homestays and luxury resorts in and around Siddhapur offering Coffee plantation experience for holiday travellers, honeymooners and getaway seekers. Tata Coffee Plantation Trails offers a set of bungalows that offer experiential stays."
- Nearest Airport -Kannur (100 kms), Mysore (100 kms), Calicut (166 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Hassan (100 kms), Kannur (100 kms), Mysore (100 kms)
- Coorg (Siddhapur) is an Ex-Mysore / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Chennai Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Coorg (Siddhapur) Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Coorg-(Siddhapur)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Coorg (Siddhapur) has 3 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Mangalore and Drop to Siddhapur, Coorg||Rs. 4107|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Kannur Railway Station and Coorg (Siddhapur)||Rs. 4554|
|Pickup/Drop between Mysore Railway Station and Siddhapur, Coorg||Rs. 3404|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
19 Travel Ideas listed for Coorg (Siddhapur). Click here for reviewing them.
- Bicycling in Coorg
- Bird Watching in Coorg
- Coorg Getaway
- Cuisine in Coorg
- Driving in Coorg
- Elephant Orientation Programme at Dubare
- Karnataka in Monsoon
- Rafting in Coorg
- Trekking and Walking in Coorg
- Adventure / Activity Oriented Homestays in Coorg
- Ayurveda / Yoga / Meditation centric Stays in Kerala and South India
- Evolve Back Chikkana Halli Estate Activity Getaway
- Evolve Back Chikkana Halli Estate Ayurveda Getaway
- Evolve Back Chikkana Halli Estate Experience
- Kadkani Golf Academy
- Kadkani Resort Getaway
- Plantation Homestays in Coorg
- Tata Coffee Golf Getaway
- Tata Coffee Plantation Bungalows in Coorg
For expert insights and recommendations - email to