Coorg (Kushalnagar) is categorised as Adventure / Plantations
Reasons to Visit
- Kushalnagar (2000 ft asl) in Coorg region is situated 30 kms short of Madikeri and about 90 kms from Mysore.
- Kushalnagar is home to Dubare Elephant Sanctuary and Tibaten monastery.
- Kushalnagar is home to several homestays and a luxury resort Amanvana and is a popular getaway ex-Bangalore (225 kms).
- Kushalnagar is base town for scenic coffee plantations areas of Coorg district.
- Destinations to visit for Tibetan Monasteries and Buddhist Heritage in India"6 kms from Kushalnagar is Bylakuppe, which is home to The Namdroling Nyingmapa Monastery. The monastery is the largest teaching center of Nyingmapa Tibetan Buddhism in the world. The monastery here is a major tourist attraction."
- Destinations renowned for Wildlife and Bird watching in Karnataka"Dubare Elephant reserve near Kushalnagar is where one can interact with Asiatic Elephants. A walk in the reserve forest will offer sighting of sambhar, spotted deer and Gaur. The forests are also home to many reptiles non-venomous snakes. Bird life in Dubare is wonderful with peacocks, partridges, kingfishers, woodpeckers and many other bird species being sighted regularly."
- Destinations in South India offering Coffee Plantation Experience"Kushalnagar (2000+ ft asl) is one of the prominent towns as one arrives in Coorg from Bangalore. There are number of plantation homestays and luxury resorts (Amanvana) around Kushalnagar offering Coffee plantation experience for getaway seekers. "
- Nearest Airport -Mysore (88 kms), Kannur (127 kms), Mangalore (170 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Hassan (75 kms), Sakleshpur (80 kms), Mysore (88 kms)
- Coorg (Kushalnagar) is an Ex-Mysore / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Calicut / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Coimbatore / Ex-Trichur / Ex-Cochin (Ernakulam) / Ex-Trichy / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Madurai / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Chennai Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||1|
For Reviewing all Coorg (Kushalnagar) Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Coorg-(Kushalnagar)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Coorg (Kushalnagar) has 2 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Mangalore and Drop to Kushalnagar, Coorg||Rs. 4107|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Mysore Railway Station and Kushalnagar, Coorg||Rs. 3046|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
13 Travel Ideas listed for Coorg (Kushalnagar). Click here for reviewing them.
- Bicycling in Coorg
- Bird Watching in Coorg
- Coorg Getaway
- Cuisine in Coorg
- Driving in Coorg
- Elephant Orientation Programme at Dubare
- Fishing in Coorg
- Karnataka in Monsoon
- Rafting in Coorg
- Trekking and Walking in Coorg
- Amanvana Resort Coorg Luxury Getaway
- Amanvana Resort Spa Getaway
- Plantation Homestays in Coorg
For expert insights and recommendations - email to