Colombo is categorised as Heritage / Beachside / Business and Transit
Reasons to Visit
- Colombo is the largest city and the commercial, industrial and cultural capital of Sri Lanka.
- Colombo has a large harbour and its strategic position along the East-West sea trade routes
- Sri Lankas major corporate offices, restaurants and entertainment venues are located in Colombo
- Colombo has an International Airport at Negombo (38 kms)which is access point to all destinations in Sri Lanka being the only international Airport of the country
- Famous landmarks in Colombo include the Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, Mount Lavinia beach as well as the National Museum.
- Colombo is often considered a quick getaway ex-Chennai / Bangalore.
- Nearest Airport -Colombo
- Colombo is connected by Air with Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin (Ernakulam)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Colombo
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Colombo - Bentota Short Break (4 Nights)
- The Serendipity Tour (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Colombo. Click here for reviewing them.
- Travel to Sri Lanka – Summary in a nutshell
For expert insights and recommendations - email to