Churu is categorised as Heritage
Around Churu - Photo Courtesy Jaisinh Rathore
Reasons to Visit
- Churu is renowned for its offbeat character, heritage havelis and sporting a rural Rajasthan flavour
- Churu is base point to visit Talchhappar Sanctuary (renowned for Bird watching of Raptors)
- Churu is base point to visit Salasar Dham Temple
- Churu is set near the shifting sand dunes of the Thar Desert and is home to frescoed havelis.
- Churu is renowned for having most extreme temperatures. Mid-40 Celcius in Winter and near freezing point in Winters
- Destinations of Shekhavati area of Rajasthan"Churu is a heritage town in North Shekhavati with a distinct offbeat character. Churu is recommended for offbeat travellers looking to explore heritage character, cuisine, countryside and villages around."
- Nearest Airport -Jaipur (200 kms), Bikaner (202 kms), Kishangarh (225 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Churu
- Churu is an Ex-Jaipur / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad / Ex-Noida / Ex-Jodhpur / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Agra / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-Kota / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Gwalior Getaway
- Churu is connected by Day train with Jaipur, New Delhi
- Churu is connected by Overnight train with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Churu Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
There are no Holiday found for Churu
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Churu has 1 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Point to Point Transport
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup from Jaipur and Drop to Churu||Rs. 3180|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Churu. Click here for reviewing them.
- Churu - An Experiential Heritage Getaway in Rajasthan
For expert insights and recommendations - email to