Chorla Ghats is categorised as Bird Watching / Getaways
Walking and Bird watching in Chorla Ghat
Reasons to Visit
- Chorla ghat is a tropical forest and now a eco-tourism destination.
- Chorla Ghat (near Goa) is located right on the north-eastern side of the Goa-Karnataka-Maharashtra boundaries
- There are many waterfalls around the area. Guests love to explore the area, do bird watching, butterfly watching and just enjoy a completely cut off and nature centric feel.
- Wildernest Resort which brought the area on the tourism map, is an excellent getaway where guests can enjoy coastal cuisine and a completely nature centric getaway in laps of nature.
- Bird watching Destinations in Goa and North Karnataka"Rainforests around Chorla Ghats (50 kms from Thivim, North Goa) have been declared as an Important Bird Area by Bird Life International. Some of the sought after species here are Malabar whistling Thrush, Malabar Grey Hornbill, Indian Pitta, Nilgiri Wood Pigeon, Loten’s sunbird, Crimson backed sunbird, White Cheeked Barbet, Nilgiri Flycatcher etc. "
- Countryside Destinations in and around Goa"Wildernest Resort brought Chorla Ghats on the tourism map. Set in Rainforest within nothing within 20 kms Radius, Wildernest offers guests walking, trekking, bird watching, ethnic cuisine and stay overlooking thick rainforests. "
- Nearest Airport -Belgaum (60 kms), Dabolim (76 kms), Hubli (140 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Thivim (50 kms), Karmali (50 kms), Belgaum (60 kms)
- Chorla Ghats is an Ex-Panjim / Ex-Belgaum / Ex-Hubli / Ex-Kolhapur / Ex-Pune / Ex-Mangalore / Ex-Navi Mumbai / Ex-Mumbai / Ex-Thane / Ex-Bangalore / Ex-Mysore Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Chorla Ghats Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Chorla Ghats
| Getaway (1-3 nights)||1|
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Chorla Ghats Nature Getaway (2 Nights)
- Dandeli - Karwar Break with Wildernest (6 Nights)
- Dandeli Chorla Ghat Adventure break (4 Nights)
- North Goa with Chorla Ghat Break (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Chorla Ghats has 4 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Airport Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Dabolim Airport and Chorla Ghats||Rs. 2582|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Karmali Railway Station and Chorla Ghats||Rs. 4667|
|Pickup/Drop between Madgaon Railway Station and Chorla Ghats||Rs. 2934|
|Pickup/Drop between Thivim Railway Station and Chorla Ghats||Rs. 4445|
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
Click here for Reviewing all Chorla Ghats Add Ons, rates and making online reservation requests.
|Services ||Rates Starting From|
|Rafting at Mhadei Goa||-|
|Rafting at Tilari Goa||Rs. 2250|
5 Travel Ideas listed for Chorla Ghats. Click here for reviewing them.
- Different ways to look at a Goa Getaway
- Goa Break in Monsoon
- Holiday Ideas Goa plus Something else
- Nature Centric Getaways around Goa
- Wildernest Goa experience
For expert insights and recommendations - email to