Chitwan is categorised as Wildlife / Bird Watching
Reasons to Visit
- Chitwan is the Tiger Country where rare population of Royal Bengal Tiger can be sighted.
- Chitwan is a park that can be visited for the sheer park experience on part with Corbett, Kanha and Nagarhole in neighboring India.
- The Chitwan National Park is home to at least 43 species of mammals, 450 species of birds, and 45 species of amphibians and reptiles.
- The Chitwan National Park is considered excellent for Tiger Photography and bird watching.
- Nearest Airport -Chitwan
- Nearest Railway Station - Buxar (363 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Chitwan Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
4 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Chitwan
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||3|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Kathmandu – Chitwan Break (5 Nights)
- Best of Nepal (7 Nights)
- Best of Nepal with Jomsom and Lumbini Pilgrimage (11 Nights)
- Best of Nepal with Nagarkot (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
3 Travel Ideas listed for Chitwan. Click here for reviewing them.
- Bird Watching in Chitwan National Park
- Travel to Nepal in a nutshell - Introduction
- Wildlife in Chitwan National Park
For expert insights and recommendations - email to