Chintpurni is categorised as Pilgrimage
Chintpurni Temple (Nivalink Trip Dated - 6 July 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Chintpurni Temple is dedicated to Goddess Parvati and is a revered Shakti shrine where the Goddess is worshipped in the form of a stone lingam.
- Chintpurni is dedicated to Chinnamastika Devi and the temple is one of the 51 Shakti Peethas.
- Chintpurni is a major regional pilgrim centre and visited along with Nainadevi (near Ropar, Anandpur Sahib), Jwalamukhi and Vrajeshwari Temples (Kangra valley) and Chamundadevi (near Palampur).
- Devi Temples and Pilgrimages in North India"Chintpurni is a major pilgrimage center and one of the 7 major Shakti Peetha Temples. The Chintpurni Shakti Peeth is dedicated to the temple of Chinnamastika Devi. Alongwith Chintpurni guest also visit Jwalamukhi Temple (30 kms). Jwalamukhi renowned for having an enternal flame as the deity. Jwalamukhi is regarded as a Maha Shakti Peetham"
- Shaktipeetha Temples in North India"Jwalamukhi and Chitpurni are twin Devi Pilgrimages 30 kms apart that are visited as part of Devi Pilgrimage. Jwalamukhi is where deity is an eternal flame is considered a Shaktipeetha Temple. Jwalamukhi and Chitpurni are visited as Devi pilgrim getaways with Nainadevi visit enroute."
- Popular Pilgrimages ex-Delhi"Chintpurni Temple (430 kms from New Delhi) is dedicated to Goddess Parvati and is a revered Shakti shrine where the Goddess is worshipped in the form of a stone lingam. Chintpurni is a popular pilgrim getaway visited alongwith Jawalamukhi and Brajeshwari Devi temples."
- Significant Pilgrimages In and around Kangra Valley in Himachal Pradesh"Chintpurni Temple is a major pilgrim centre dedicated to Goddess Parvati. Jawalamukhi Temple (30 kms from Chitpurni) is one of the 51 Shakthi Peetha temples where the deity is an eternal flame."
- Nearest Airport -Dharamsala (80 kms), Jalandhar (90 kms), Pathankot (90 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Una (50 kms), Phagwara (85 kms), Jalandhar (90 kms)
- Chintpurni is an Ex-Jalandhar / Ex-Ludhiana / Ex-Amritsar / Ex-Chandigarh / Ex-Jammu / Ex-Dehradun / Ex-New Delhi / Ex-Gurgaon / Ex-Faridabad Getaway
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Chintpurni Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Chintpurni
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Devi Temples of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu region (5 Nights)
- 9 Devi Temples of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu region (7 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
Chintpurni has 4 Transport services that can be booked online. Click here for reviewing and booking them.
Airport Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Amritsar Airport and Chintpurni||Rs. 4694|
Railway Station Pickup or Drop
|Services||Rates Starting From |
|Pickup/Drop between Amritsar Railway Station and Chintpurni||Rs. 4694|
|Pickup/Drop between Pathankot Railway Station and Chintpurni||Rs. 2465|
|Pickup/Drop between Pathankot Railway Station and Kangra||Rs. 2348|
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Chintpurni. Click here for reviewing them.
- Kangra Valley Devi Temple Pilgrimage
- Nau Deviyan Pilgrimage Circuit of North India
For expert insights and recommendations - email to