Chiang Rai is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Reasons to Visit
- Chiang Rai is a hillside getaway (3600 ft asl) located about 200 kms northeast of Chiang Mai and accessible via a short flight from Bangkok.
- Chiang Rai is just 62 kms south of Mae Sai, the Burmese border and 60 kms southwest of Chiang Saen, Laos border and 90 kms north of Phayao town.
- The Golden Triangle, the tripoint of the Thailand, Laos and Myanmar borders is 55 km northeast of the city.
- Nearest Airport -Chiang Rai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
There are no Holiday found for Chiang-Rai
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to email@example.com
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Chiang Rai. Click here for reviewing them.
- Chiang Rai - A Laidback hillside Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to