Chiang Mai is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Reasons to Visit
- Chiang Mai (1000 ft asl) lies amidst the foothills of Himalayan mountains just 800 kms to the north of Bangkok. Chiang Mai's historic importance is derived from its strategic location on an ancient trade route.
- Chiang Mai is the ideal place for those who are interested in having an adventurous life. Trekking and elephant riding are some of the few things that one
- Nearest Airport -Chiang Mai
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Chiang Mai
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Chiang Mai - Bangkok Break (5 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Chiang Mai. Click here for reviewing them.
- Chiang Mai Hillside Getaway
For expert insights and recommendations - email to