Chaukori is categorised as Hillside Hamlet
Views from Chaukori in Winter (Nivalink Trip Dated - 27 February 2007)
Reasons to Visit
- Chaukori (6000+ ft asl) is a Himalayan Hamlet, 10 kms from Berinag, offering spectacular Himalaya views (Oct - March).
- Chaukori is an off-beat getaway and a popular stopover for guests enroute to Munsiyari.
- Himalayan Destinations in North India offering Tea Plantation Experience"Chaukori is renowned for its offbeat character and stunning Himalayan views in Winter. It is home to Tea plantations and visited by offbeat travellers visiting it in Summer."
- Himalayan Hamlets in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand"Chaukori / Vijaypur area (7000+ ft asl) is a stopover for guests travelling on Almora - Munsiyari route and a gateway to visit Patal Bhubaneswar Cave Temples. Chaukori / Vijaypur are renowned for Tea plantations and spectacular Himalayan views in Winter (Oct- March) and is typically visited by Offbeat travellers."
- Nearest Airport -Pithoragarh (110 kms), Pantnagar (223 kms)
- Nearest Railway Station - Kathgodam (200 kms), Haldwani (200 kms), Kashipur (260 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
For Reviewing all Chaukori Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
2 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Chaukori
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
|Holiday (7 or more)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Kumaon Pilgrimage (5 Nights)
- Complete Kumaon Itinerary (8 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
2 Travel Ideas listed for Chaukori. Click here for reviewing them.
- Chaukori Summer Getaway
- Prominent Lord Shiva Temples of Kumaon region in Uttarakhand
For expert insights and recommendations - email to