Chandertal Lake is categorised as Adventure / Remote Himalayas
Reasons to Visit
- Chandertal Lake (14000+ ft asl) is a remote high altitude lake in Lahaul / Spiti Area accessible via a 4WD from Batal near Kumzumla Pass
- Chandertal Lake is part of one of the sought after trekking routes ex-Manali
- Area is accessible during July - Sept period only. Camps for overnight stay are setup near Chandertal lake during July - Sept period
- Offbeat Traveller Destinations around Manali"Chandertal lake ((14000+ ft asl - 120 kms from Manali) area can be given a tag of most rugged and most inaccessible. The area is most unpredictable weatherwise and can be visited only in July-August months. Chandertal lake requires a 4WD jeep drive and overlooks the most high altitude lake and Himalayan beauty there could be. Basic Camps are setup there during July-August month."
- Nearest Airport -Kullu (160 kms)
Hotels approved and listed with Nivalink
|Type of Hotels||Count|
|Adventure / Camp||2|
For Reviewing all Chandertal Lake Hotels, rates, offers and making online reservation requests Click here
1 verified holiday itineraries are listed for Chandertal Lake
| Short Break (4-6 nights)||1|
Click here - For reviewing summary, detailed itinerary, route map, access points, expert comments, departure dates (where applicable), rates and customisation options
- Manali with Spiti Valley (Kaza) and Chandertal Lake (6 Nights)
For an itinerary customised to your tastes and preferences email to
email@example.com or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel planners.
For any other transport services for
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-22-61506363 to speak to our travel assistants.
Add Ons approved and listed with Nivalink.
1 Travel Ideas listed for Chandertal Lake. Click here for reviewing them.
- Adventure Getaways ex-Manali
For expert insights and recommendations - email to